Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Winners–Challenge #82–Masculine Tags

Thanks to everyone who joined in our “Masculine Tag” challenge.

The Design Team enjoyed looking at your fabulous tags!

This week's Sponsor is Dude Time Doodles:

The random winner of the $10 Dude Time Doodles gift certificate is:

#6 – Marsha D
image

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members:

image

image

#16 – CraftyGirl
image

Congratulations! Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

Great job, and Congratulations again to all our winners!

4 comments:

Christina Hicks said...

Yippee, thank you so very much for picking me for a Top 3, this is awesome. Off to show off my badge!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for choosing my tag for the top three!!! I am so excited and my badge is already on my sidebar! Have a wonderful day!

CraftyGirl said...

I put my badge on my sidebar and am so excited. Thanks you so much for picking my tags as one of the top three.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

khushifairy said...

Congrats to all the winners :)
but in my opinion the CraftyGirl was best.
valentine gifts pakistan
Gifts to pakistan