Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DT Announcement

Happy Belated Christmas everyone!!
As we wrap-up the end of the year, I would like to thank and say good-bye to some fabulous women who have been with Sentimental Sundays from the very start and/or for a few terms:
Ceal
Cheryl
 Chris
Heather
 Karen
 Lisa
  Marlene
 Tammy Louise
 Valerie
Each one of these ladies are exceptionally brilliant, with amazing creativity and BIG hearts.
They will be missed dearly.

As we close end one chapter, another one starts and without further ado, I would like to introduce you to the new members, that will be joining Sentimental Sundays for the next 6 months.
Please welcome:



And of course, I can not leave out my senior team members:

We are looking forward to another wonderful year and I hope that you will find some crafty time to join us!!

Don't forget that we are giving away $20 dollars for just helping us spread the word about our New Year's Party.....click HERE for all the deets. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

Hugs,

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So excited to see all your new creations and welcome to the new DT members.

Cheryl said...

Congrats to the new team! I can't wait to see all your projects.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Lovely job ladies on the blog and great DT member additions too! I hope you all have a great New Year in 1012 and I will miss all of you a great deal!
Hugs
Tammy Louise