Sunday, April 5, 2015

Winners Challenge #250: Fairies (Fairy Tales)

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
So we are playing catch up!!  Getting all the work that needs to be taking care of!!!!
Sorry for the delay, but here are the winners and top 3.
***************

Our sponsor was: 
Donating: 2 images winners choice

Winner is:
(Selected by random and notified)
Congratulations Winner !!!!!!

You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT members
Congratulations Top 3!
Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)




3 comments:

Annie said...

yeah thank you for choosing my card - really made my day. Ann xxx

Gerrina said...

Thank you for chosing my card! I love fairies and had so much fun making this card and had so much great comments... Have a colorfull and inky week!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you very much for picking my card as the winner. I have sent an email.
Congratulations to the top 3.